The Full Plate Detox was inspired by busy SHEros like you, climbing their way back to the top of their priority list.
- Is your battery at critical levels but you don’t know how to recharge?
- Aren’t you tired of running on empty, chasing your never-ending task list?
- Is your schedule so full of other people’s priorities that there’s no room for yours?
- Are you an introvert who has been suffering from burnout in silence?
You’re great at taking care of everyone else and their needs, but somewhere along the way, you dropped to the very bottom of your priority list. You’re struggling to keep up and burnout is a real concern! As women, we naturally give so much to taking care of others, that we fill our plates up–ending up drained and empty.
It’s time for your Full Plate Detox!
The Full Plate Detox is the Everyday SHEro’s Guide
Ditch the Overwhelm
Let go of what drains your cup.
Shed the Guilt
Re-connect with what moves you.
Reclaim Your Time
Get back to the top of your priority list!
You don’t have to feel guilty about taking care of yourself and putting your personal goals at the top of your priority list It’s OK to say “NO” to what’s draining you, and get back to doing the things that feed your energy.
In the Full Plate Detox, I’ll walk you through my proven process to overcome burnout and recharge your energy. You’ll learn how to create your success plan to:
- shed the guilt and reconnect with your vision
- declutter your calendar and focus on the right things
- get inspired and excited to work on your goals again
- refill that cup and give from your overflow instead!
The Full Plate Detox will help you ditch burnout so you can thrive!
If you're an introverted woman leader, burning out in silencce--I'm here for you!Put your cape on for yourself!
- As an introvert who makes a living speaking in front of groups, I know how important it is to manage your energy. You do everything for everyone else. It’s time to do this for you!
- If your conversations have you going in circles and wanting to pull your hair out, let’s reconstruct them.
- Communication issues can leave you stressed and overwhelmed–wasting precious time and energy. When we get frustrated in conversations, it’s usually because of how things are said vs. what is said.
- In the reConstructed Conversation Strategy Session, we’ll break down your communication style and look at how it shows up to others. You’ll learn how to flip the script to match their style while staying true to yourself.
- Get clarity, improve your relationships with others and communicate with confidence.